July 15, 2013

MFT July Release Rewind

Hi there! Welcome to the second day of the MFT Release Rewind! If you missed the full week of teasers we had for you, no worries, we're back with even more inspiration using the newest stamps and Die-namics from our July release!

Head on over to the MFT Blog for a link to each participating designer.

I have two very different cards to share with you today. I'm having such a blast designing since I made the decision to forgo the patterned paper! It's really challenging because I relied on patterned paper to choose my color schemes, but it got me out of my stamping rut!

I made my first card with Mona's newest set, Tropical Sensations and Blueprints 5 Die-namics. That's it :)

I stamped the flowers in Banana Split ink, Lemon Drop ink, and Sour Apple ink. The sentiment was stamped in Hot Fudge. The card stock is my new fave Primitive White and Kraft.


Detail shot:


The finished inside:


I made the second card for my youngest daughter, Sarah, who will be celebrating her 12th birthday in August.

For this card I used the following stamp sets and Die-namics: Birthday Greetings; Washi Patterns; Darling Dots; Spring Backgrounds; Pierced Circle STAX; Blueprints 5 Die-namics; and Big Numbers.


Detail shot:


Another detail shot:


The finished inside:


You will find links to the products I used below.

Tropical Sensations Card:


Happy Birthday 12



Thanks for stopping by!

~Jackie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are both so so beautiful !!! But, I have to say I love the playful bright colors of your 2nd one & I'm sure your daughter will LOVE it, too!!
~~Nicole~~

Tricia T said...

I really like the first one! It's classic and lovely!!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

love them both!

Katy said...

LOVE the bright colors with the black & white and LOVE the circles...AWESOME!!!

Lisa H. said...

gorgeous, Jackie! looooove that first card with those yellow flowers, and the birthday card ROCKS!!!