January 1, 2014

MFT January Release Countdown: 6!

Hi there! I'm back today with day 2 of the My Favorite Things January Release Countdown! The entire January Release will launch on Tuesday January 7th at 10:00 PM EST in the MFT Boutique. Head on over to the MFT Blog for all of today's details and to find out how you can win BIG!

I've been trying to experiment with new color combinations because I tend to reach for the same colors every time I sit to make a card. Today's color combo is totally out of my comfort zone, but I made myself finish the card! HA!

I used  the new Hugs and Kisses Cover-Up Die-namics, Lots of Love Die-namics, and Staggered Heart Border Die-namics, along with the Heart STAX, Striped Backgrounds, Woodgrain Background, and Mini Scallop Edge Die-namics. The colors I used are Nightshift Blue, Banana Split, and Sweet Tooth.

Here is my card:


Here you can see that I added in some Nightshift Blue x's and o's. You can also see that I stamped the Banana Split with the Woodgrain Background in Banana Split ink.


Here is the finished inside. The sentiment is from the new Doodle Garden Sweet on You.



Only 6 More Days Until the January Release!

Below you will find links to all of the MFT Products I used on my card.




Thanks for stopping by!

~Jackie

23 comments:

Gypsy 2 said...

Love your colours Jackie!

carsondcat said...

Totally gorgeous..

Debbie Nelson said...

Love your colors...

Alina said...

gorgeous card, Jackie!

Denise Evans said...

Love the colors! These are sooooo pretty!

PJH said...


This is sooooo pretty!!! I'm in love :)

Becky Carafa said...

The colors look great, and I love the details! Happy new year my friend.

Lisa H. said...

Blue and yellow is ALWAYS a winning combo. Gorgeous card, Jackie.

Unknown said...

Really love the navy and yellow colors on your Valentine card! I love using non-traditional colors for Holiday cards, I made several black and white Christmas cards this past year! Beautifully crafted card, TFS!!!

JoAnn said...

wow, this is great. Love the color combo. Not the traditional colors but it works beautifully.TFS

Unknown said...

Love your color scheme!-Jen Naus

Laurie said...

Stunning!

Shanna Shands said...

Fun I love the die usage!!

Nora Noll said...

This is so cool. I love the fun colors and all the layering with the die cuts!

Nora Noll said...

This is so cool. I love the fun colors and all the layering with the die cuts!

slbt17 said...

well done!
Thanks for the inspiration.
Sandra ltb

Tracey said...

Love the bright, happy colours!! So fabulous!

Golda said...

How fun to use different colors. It looks fabulous!

Kimberly S. said...

Love these bright, fun colors you used for this card!! Cute way to use this XO background! Great layout!!

Anonymous said...

Love the colours you used for this one GF, great card!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so cute and I love the colors and the great design.

Tammy H said...

Great surprising colors for this card.

JessicaK said...

I XO the color choices!