March 13, 2014

MFT March Release Rewind

Hi there! MFT just had their March Release and today the design team is hosting part two our monthly Release Rewind. You can see all of the new stamps and Die-namics in the MFT Boutique. Head on over to the MFT Blog for a link to each participating designer.

I have two cards to share today that use the new Chalkboard Greetings Too. I never got a chance to ink up this set during the release so I couldn't wait to use it for the Release Rewind. I paired it with the Wood Plank Background and the Plaid Background Builder. The color combo is Orange Fizz, Pink Lemonade, and white.

You'll find a complete link list of all the MFT products at the end of this post.

Here is the first of my two cards. I heat embossed the sentiment on both cards with Versamark Ink and white embossing powder.



Detail shot:


And the finished inside:



And here's the second card:


And the finished inside:








Thanks for stopping by!

~Jackie

6 comments:

Jeannean said...

I love the stitched circles and the sentiment pack is a good one!

Emily said...

Jackie,
I am so glad that you brought the plaid builder back out. I tried my hand at it again, and I think with a little more practice, I'll have it. I love the way you use it for more than backgrounds.

Linsey R said...

Jackie, both of these are absolutely fantastic! I love how you made the plaid flowers and the 3 little sequins on the arrow (just makes it that much more wonderful)! I'm kind of on inspiration overload due to all of the awesomeness the DT has put out for this launch lol--you are all so incredible and I'm very thankful that you share your marvelous talent with the world!!! I'm so inspired by you (all)! Thank you and I hope you have a GREAT weekend!!! :)

Jill said...

Jackie, these are two of the most cheerful and charming cards I've seen! I want to CASE them both! :-) You had me at the color combo, but I also love your use of shapes and arrows. Love!

Alina said...

they are so beautiful, Jackie, gorgeous colours!

Anonymous said...

PEDRO!! I really need to make plaid paper like you, I love the look!!! Great cards and colour choices!