May 17, 2014

I'd Be Floundering Without You {SSSC220}

Hi there! It's time for Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch! I know I say this every week, but I LOVE this week's sketch! I hope you get the chance to play along.

My husband and I celebrated our 18th wedding anniversary on Mother's Day and I used this sketch to make his anniversary card. I used some fun new goodies from My Favorite Things: You're Fin-tastic, Fishbowl Die-namics, Horizontal Stitched Strips, Linen Background, and Pinstripe Background (on the flounders). The colors I used are Sweet Tooth, Berrylicious, and Orange Fizz. The sentiment was stamped in Black Licorice Hybrid Ink.

Here is my card:


Detail Shot:


A shot of the finished inside:


Here is this week's sketch:


Don't forget to check out the samples from the Sweet Sunday Sketch Team:


Below you will find links to all of the products I used on my card.




Thanks for stopping by!

~Jackie

7 comments:

Alina said...

beautiful card, Jackie!!!

Lyn said...

Totally cute I am trying to tell myself I don't need this set but all the wonderful inspiration is making that hard to believe :)

Lisa H. said...

I love those fishies. cute card, jackie!

Vicki Burdick said...

So adorable Jackie!!

Tracy said...

Congrats Jackie to you and your hubby!! I absolutely LOVE your card!!!!

Barbara said...

I love your pun with the fish, Jackie!! You clever girl, you! Happy belated anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Cute cute cute!!!