August 5, 2014

MFT August Release Countdown: 7!

Hi there everyone! It's time for the August Release Countdown for My Favorite Things! I can't believe it's August!! We have some FANTASTIC new stamps and Die-namics to share with you over the next week, so make sure you visit the MFT Blog daily for all of the introductions and to find out how you can win BIG!

Today I have to cards to share that use the new Blueprints 18, Tag Talk Die-namics, Spotlight Sentiments stamp set, Cheesecloth Background, and Writing Tablet Background! I've combined these new release goodies with two of my favorites, Mini Hybrid Heirloom Rose and Leaf-Filled Flourish. The colors I used for both of my cards are Natural stamped with Kraft Hybrid ink, Grape Jelly, Grapesicle, and Primitive White.

Here is the first of the two. The HB2U tag is from Tag Talk Die-namics. The sentiment flag from Blueprints 18 is smaller than the Tag Talk die so I was able to lay the flag inside of the Tag Talk die and die-cut just the letters. FUN!


Detail shot:


The finished inside:


And the second card: same colors and stamp supplies, different layout.


Detail shot:



The finished inside:





Only Seven More Days Until the August Release!


Below you will find links to all of the MFT products I used on my cards,

25 comments:

Kathy T said...

Great cards. Love the cheesecloth background stamp on the rose and leaf and the writing tablet background.

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

LOVE your cards! Fantastic color combination!

Kari V. said...

Love the purple and kraft!

Kathy Krug said...

Love how you combined the blue prints elements with the spotlight sentiments.

Debbie Nelson said...

Great card...LOVE the purple with kraft! Thank you for sharing!

Detra said...

Very cute card. I am really loving these sentiments!!

wendy said...

so pretty Jackie , love the colors

Birgit said...

These are both so pretty! I love the rich purple and kraft together. Just perfect!

Tricia T said...

Gorgeous! I love the cards you use the rose and flourish on. They always look different, but they are signature YOU and I love them!! I stamped on the flowers in one of my DTGD cards in honor of you, by the way! :)

Tricia

Unknown said...

The colour really pops on these cards. Love them all

Kendra Hernandez said...

Love this and the color combo is awesome!

JoAnn said...

Very pretty cards. Love the new background stamps and Blueprints 18 dies.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! Really like your color choice of purple and kraft . . .

Betty Wright said...

Love the stamped background panels! Beautiful details! I must try this color combo,too!

The Whitworth Family said...

Very pretty card! Love the diagonal trend! Want to see more.

Claudia Posada said...

I liked the combination of colors and diagonal cuts are wonderful

Katia said...

fabulous and pefect colors for this challegne!

Parker said...

Where you list the supplies, I saw you used the Cheesecloth Bkgrd and I couldn't place it. I went back to the lovely card you made and looked and I still couldn't find it. Went back again to your card, and there it is.... The pattern on the flower. Great idea and I'm going to take that technique and use it.

Tracey said...

Loving the pop of the purple!! Amazing cards!!

Pam Young said...

Love the purple and kraft!! Great card!!

Carolee McCaslin said...

GORGEOUS card!! Im a purple fan:)

Anonymous said...

Does it sound weird that I teared up a bit seeing these cause I want to be you so bad!!! :)

Nina said...

What a beautiful color scheme- love how you stamped that flower.

Lisa H. said...

so fantatic, Jackie. LOVE the purple and kraft and the fun spotlight sentiments.

Unknown said...

Oooooooh the pop of purple looks really nice on the Kraft cardstock