August 16, 2014

Thanks {SSSC232}

Hi there everyone! It's time for Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch and boy does Karen have a good one for us this week! I hope you get the chance to play along.

My card today features many of my favorite things from My Favorite Things. I used four background stamps: Wood Plank, Writing Tablet, Gingham, and Linen, along with the beautiful Gerbera Daisy, Leaf-Filled Flourish, and Tag Talk Die-namics. The colors are Sweet Tooth, Grapesicle, and Steel Blue, a color combo I will DEFINITELY use again!

Here is my card:


And the finished inside:


Here is this week's sketch:


Don't forget to check out the samples from the Sweet Sunday Sketch Team:


Below you will find links to all of the MFT products I used on my card.




Thanks for stopping by!

~Jackie

9 comments:

Gabby said...

Terrific card, Jackie! WOW, love how you used four bkgrd stamps. The grapsicle woodgrain is awesome. Pretty daisy, too. TFS your creations. :)

Tracy said...

Fabulous!!!! I know I've said it before and I'll say it now, you rock making your own patterns girl. This baby is no exception. :)

Vicki Burdick said...

Oh my Jackie, how sweet is this and that color combo is awesome!! so love that daisy die!!!!

Lynn Put said...

Beautiful! Love how you added the tag and your daisy is fantastic.

Karen Motz said...

This is gorgeous! Love the purple!

Lisa H. said...

Beautiful. Always is. Love that tag for the sentiment.

Dana White said...

Jackie this is beautiful. The soft colours are stunning

JoAnn said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Love the way you have used all the background stamps and that gerbera daisy is so pretty.

Parker said...

Beautiful card. I love the wooden plank background stamp and using my favorite Gerbera Daisy. You've done a super job. Thanks for the inspiration.